Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fabolous On Album Delays



Fabolous On Album Delays:
Fabolous has spoken up about the delays regarding his long-awaited Loso's Way 2 album. The rapper says that he just hasn't been satisfied with the project yet and is obsessing over releasing the best possible album. The rapper acknowledged that he isn't too concerned with deadlines right now.
"The album, we just started on that. I really just got a lot of beats on that, picking beats out or whatever," Fab said. "Then I lock in and attack the beats, like a monster in a cave. [Laughs] I drag the beats back to my cave. [Deadline?] Not really. I usually have deadlines but I don't. They tell you what time you need to do something, and it's like, 'Okay, I work toward that time, but if it's not ready, it's not ready.' But I'm definitely not the type that will just let something not come out. There's a couple [of] albums right now that people have been talking about for a year..."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am