Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kid Cudi Done Smoking



Kid Cudi Done Smoking
With the infamous stoner "4/20" holiday having passed yesterday (April 20), rapper Kid Cudi addressed the fact that he no longer smokes marijuana. The Cleveland native was one of hip hop's most well-known potheads, but revealed that he decided to put an end to his habit. [video here]
"You know how some people can take a smoke and they're good, they do it for recreational purposes, sh*t like that?" Cudi said. "People that go to bars or drink at their house with their friends casually. I was the motherf*cker who was doing that sh*t all the time, recreationally, every day, wake up, needed it, all those things. While I was in that state of mind I just was missing a lot of sh*t that was going on in my circle."
"I just felt like I needed to just take a step back, clear my dome and focus on some real important sh*t," he added. "Like my daughter for one. My family, my business, things that are important. But you know, don't be sad, I had a good run right? We got high together a lot right?"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am