Saturday, December 11, 2010

Video: Diddy-Dirty Money - Ass On The Floor (Trailer)

This song is f#ck Dope i tell u 




We’re abroad on tour when I meet her, the woman of my dreams. We spend the nighttogether, but I never get her name. When I wake up, she’s gone.

I’minfatuated with her, really blown away. A couple of months go by, and I bumpinto her again on tour overseas. We get together, and we’re inseparable forthree months. We go to New York, Miami, all the places where I get it poppin’.

Then,suddenly, we have a misunderstanding and she just breaks out on me. But absencemakes the heart grow fonder. We’re in two different parts of the world andshe’s remembering all the good times while I’m thinking if I had another chanceI wouldn’t lose her again. One night in London, I get offstage at 9:45pm and Ihear that she’s in Paris. It’s one of the foggiest nights, so I can’t take myplane, I can’t drive. The only way I can get to her is the last train toParis...

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am