Thursday, September 30, 2010

Urban Cover Model + Vanessa Veasley + Puerto Rico= Bachelorette Party


Urban Cover Model Vanessa Veasley threw her best friend's Bachelorette Party in Puerto Rico & managed to get in some R&R. Below you will see the footage of her trip Ha
Looking back at you LOOK at it. Which ya lookin azz 

I'm Here

Like what?

Relaxing looking up at life 


Like So What

Guess what happen

Double Treat 

Beach Body Like POW POW


Ladies Dolled Up

Sweet Right

On are way out. All smiles 

Kiss Good Bye its been Lovely...




Sike........





WoW COME GET ME.....

Pretty Geek to.. Yea I build 

I Love the BEACH... Yea Beach Body Sweet

VV TWITTER
http://itsmyurls.com/vanessaveasley

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vanessa is like a Goddess.. simply gorgeous.. in Puerto Rico, wooooo got me thinkin' right now I rather be there... here I come lol

Anonymous said...

she is very beautiful, now thats somthing to take home to Ma!!!!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am