Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rihanna In “Interview” + interviewed by Kanye West


Rihanna is on the cover of Interview and was interviewed by her big cousin… Kanye “The Louis Vuitton Don” West. Mr. West is always the one rapping about how when his friends show pics of their kids, he shows pics of his cribs… so, it’s very interesting to hear that he felt the need to ask Rihannna about her future plans when it comes to starting a family…

In the December issue of Interview, the 22-year-old “What’s My Name” singer hints that motherhood may soon be on the horizon.
“I don’t really plan on the age. It could be a year from now. It could be 10 years from now. Whenever is right,” Rihanna tells the mag. “I mean, I have a lot of other stuff to accomplish before I get to kids. Whenever the time is right, I’ll just know.”
This much is certain: the pop star, who began dating L.A. Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp in January, wants an all-male household.
“If I had a girl, she’d probably be really rebellious,” the singer laughs. “She would be like a bundle of karma.”
As for where she would raise her brood, Rihanna says she “would love to bring them up in Barbados,” though her job may prevent that from becoming a reality.
“I can’t live that far away from everything now, without kids,” she explains. “So I certainly couldn’t raise kids and [have a career] with the demanding schedule that I have.”

How many people would have her baby right now? i mean right this sec lol 
Via Bossip 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rihanna is a hoe n no man should want a hoe! S changes men like panties and shes a liar i dont believe the shit bout Chris Brown neither she was cheatin n got busted on hoe!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am