Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year Of Sexy: Rosa Acosta's Sexiest "Spreads" Of 2010 + Drops 2011 Calendar, Accompanying DVD -- Trailer Inside







Popular model Rosa Acosta, known for how flexible she is, was working hard in 2010 ... and during the year, she produced a calendar for all her fans for the upcoming year.
"You want to know what the perfect Christmas present is?? My 2011 Calendar and DVD," the model said of the project right before Christmas. "I'm so excited that its finally ready. 12 straight months of ME! I know you're going to love it."
The 2011 calendar features 12 different months of Rosa, posing a tiny thong bikinis on the beach, riding a bike, taking a dip in the water, and posing on a basketball in nothing but a hoodie.
Along with the calendar, Acosta has bundled a behind the scenes DVD of the making of it, which can be ordered for $29.95, or $39.95 if you want it autographed, and/or $54.95 if you want it personalized. Order one at RosaAcosta.com.













Source

1 comment:

Lil' Small Dick said...

I love her...honestly, I would sacrifice my two sisters and my mother on an altar to be with this godess.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am