Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Interview with the lovely Cassandra WoW









What sparked your interest in the modeling field? Ever since I was little I used to love watching all the beautiful models wearing all the latest fashions! And I loved seeing pretty girls in the magazines etc and always said that will be me one day


When did you start modeling? I started modeling about a year and a half ago back in Orlando.


Do you feel the same about it as your did when you first started? I feel the same about it but since its picked up I just feel more motivated !!


What are the pro's and con's in the field? The Pro's of course is the money the recognition the people you meet looking pretty getting clothes your hair makeup done etc..... The con's people judging you the negative feedback always having to watch your weight and sometimes over working yourself ..


What have you learned from the game? Work as hard as you can to be successful help others out because one day you might need that help... Always stay positive even if you hear the negative feeback...everyone is going to hate even when your in the public eye.

















Does the Model Life jeopardize your personal life? Sometimes your model life does jeapordize your personal life.. When your trying to settle down into a relationship since I do more urban modeling they automatically think negative ... But some don't :)




Do you do this full time? I don't do modeling full time I have a regular part time job.


What is your next shoot? I don't know my next shoot yet! But I always keep everyone posted when I do :)



I guess is say to say your not with nobody, so no sex life? I'm not with anyone right now ... So no sex life yet ;)



Where do you see your self in 5 years? In 5 years I see myself either married and starting a family or my modeling career opening huge doors for me!



What are your goals for this new year? 
My goal is to expand more in the modeling career! Maybe get more into fashion design get published in more magazines maybe have a show! You never know what 2011 can bring! :)



 BeHiND Every SuccessFuL PerSOn;; LieS a PacK of HaterS♥ For Bookings:BookCassiieMeLinda@gmail.com







11 comments:

Unknown said...

DAT ASS

Anonymous said...

I wish her all the best, it's hard but she sounds focused so she should be just fine

Anonymous said...

I like her :)

Anonymous said...

She is very pretty but just as pretty as all the other "Models". So just what are they modeling? High-fashion clothes? Make-up? Shoes? Nope! Their bodies! Not everyone can be like Jessica White but showing your body for money isn't no different than being a stripper!

Anonymous said...

I think there's a hater in the room. "12:51PM" She looks good, and u prolly look like the female version of that fat guy from the GAMER movie who was stuffing his face with hand-dipped waffles. smh..

Nick said...

Honestly I am happy to see a Woman as beautiful as her be so intellegent and so real. She is doing what she loves and is great at it and is down to earth. Thats very sexy and very classy. Cant wait to see what she will do next =)

Future Husband said...

Yes.. all models are models. Expected to be pretty and all share the same label. But aside from that.. it takes a special person to stand out from the rest.. and we all know she already does that. But I can tell this girl is wifey just by looking.. And that makes her even 100 times more appealing than most these other "models".

Ominous Red said...

DAYUM

Anonymous said...

I think she's hot

Christine said...

I agree w/ anonymous at the top. She's just any other video girl vixen showing off her big booty. She ain't modeling clothes that's for sure. Sorry. That's real. Note hate.

Anonymous said...

I SMELL A HATERRRRR!!

you can all talk like shes just another "model" or "vixen" but thats because YOU dont know her at all..shes a great person with a big heart! and has the BEST personlity youll ever ge to meet! shes deff one of a kind :)

love ya cass, keep doing ya thing!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am