Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why Is She Shy? Should She Be Shy? Tanea Raquel








Fashion Designer Shavonne Deann Model Tanea

I've known Ms Raquel for a few years now. I always told her she should model and finally she did a shoot. I think she did a awesome job. I've asked her to send me pictures for months now and she still didn't so i did me and kindly took them off of her face book page. I gave her the push she needed. I guess that's just it. A 9 to 5 hard working woman who has a look to her a pretty smile and a swag like a man. Yes she's cocky and sweet, but won't let anything slide. Here go some professional pictures along with a few personal pictures. "ENJOY"













Her Fav all black everything


Tease

Those Damn Riding Pants

GOOD BYE
Contact Or Bookings
Click Links Below


No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am