Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chris Brown Hasn't Forgotten



Chris Brown Hasn't Forgotten
Chris Brown is in the midst of one of the more unlikely comebacks in music. After his assault on then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009, Brown was more or less an outcast in the entertainment industry. Brown is racking up performances, hit singles and even award nominations now, and it seems like the world has more-or-less forgotten about the unpleasantness of two years ago.
But Brown hasn't.
The star hasn't forgotten who stood by him.
"A handful of people stuck by me," Brown said. "But when [most] people see certain things happen to somebody, they usually turn away. They don't want to get involved with it because they don't want their name attached to anything negative. [My new album] F.A.M.E., stands for 'Forgiving All My Enemies.' They wanna get on the record. They wanna let me back in the door. The last two years, everybody dissed me. But my fans were so dedicated. The way I look at it is, you can't walk around mad, because then you just prove everybody right that you're an angry person."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am