Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chrissy Lampkin Loves Jim Jones



Chrissy Lampkin Loves Jim Jones
"Love & Hip Hop" star Chrissy Lampkin recently opened about why she decided to propose to rapper Jim Jones and why she doesn't care that people don't like that she's dependent on him for her lifestyle.
"I [proposed] to let him know that I love him enough and I am proud and happy enough to display that to the world," she said. "That’s what that’s about. Eventually, we will get married. Am I rushing it? No. Of course people have opinions about me asking him to marry me, but I felt it was the right thing to do. I love him enough and I wanted to share that. It’s how I felt and what I wanted. You need to know what you’re doing with your life. You need to have direction. If that thing doesn’t happen the traditional way, it still needs to happen. So why waste your time? I figured I would cut to the chase. What are we waiting for?"
"We talk about it a lot, so it’s not like it was something that wasn’t going to happen," she continues. "I felt comfortable enough to ask him. It’s not like it was something that was never talked about and I jumped out the window with it. I knew that it was something we both wanted. I didn’t mind being the first one to step up. We’ve been together almost seven years.
"He takes good care of me. I don’t care how people take it," she says. "I get flack all the time. He’s my man. What–you want him not to? I came up in a time when that’s what men did and aspire to do. What man doesn’t want to take care of his woman?"

2 comments:

blackdoll42 said...

I love both of yall you both make a great couple so do the damn thing for life:) YOU HEARD ME IN JIM JONES VOICE;)

Whitney S. said...

My view on u maam is that u did that... I respect the woman in you. I think that forget what every else says if it is negative point on view on what u did. Your both grown... You are comepletely right what are u waiting on ya"ll aparently were put together for a reason. Yall are clearly happy so ummmm do ur thang maam!!!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am