Monday, March 28, 2011

Foxy Brown vs. Tom Joyner?!?



Foxy Brown vs. Tom Joyner?!?
Foxy Brown apparently thinks the entire world is just out to get her.
Once again, the former Ms. Ill Na Na was involved in an embarrassing incident, and once again, Foxy is denying that it ever took place. She took to Twitter to shoot down claims from popular radio host Tom Joyner that she misbehaved on his cruise and was subsequently kicked off.
"OKAY NOW MR. JOYNER, your old enough to be my grandfather which is why I let your distasteful comments in our interview go.... without putting you in your place," Foxy tweeted. "Obviously, u equated my silence with weakness. My maturation with passivity. Grandpa you need to learn some respect, I'm the wrong one to romp wit you will get checked!!"
Tough-talking on Twitter is sooooooo 2009. But anyway--Foxy ranted on...
"Lying a**!" Foxy added. "It was absolutely nothing but LUV from my arrival to the day I left. Hugs from Monie Love and kisses from Dougie Fresh.... I tore the stage down! That's the thanks I get?? U wait til' I leave the ship and then 2 days later your on the air saying negative sh*t!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was on the cruise and Foxy was A MESS!She didnt tear down nobodys stage! She was so drunk/high she was stumbling all over the place. He causes a scene in the Spa accusing the girl she was with of stealing her money until the girl threatened to whop her ass! They should have thrown her off the damn boat! A a female in the 25-30 age bracket she made us look bad! She was acting like a very high Bobby Brown! lol

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am