Thursday, March 31, 2011

Game Loves Hip Hop



Black Milk Recording With Jack White
Game thinks he's hip hop's savior. Well, not quite--but close.
In an interview, the Los Angeles-based rapper expressed his love for hip hop music and his belief that there is a lack of rappers out currently that actually care about hip hop.
"I just think that every now and then in hip hop, there's a dead space so we need some substance," he told The Juice. "I think that I just might be one of the last artists that really cares about hip hop and not rap, not the culture, not poppin' bottles, not the cars, chains, broads, I just actually care about nurturing and giving back to this sort of foundation on which I grew up on, which is real hip-hop."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am