Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rick Ross On 50 Cent Feud



Rick Ross On 50 Cent Feud:
Rick Ross reflected on his past issues with fellow rapper 50 Cent in a recent interview. According to Ross, he only went at 50 because he knew the famously antagonistic Queens rapper was going to be coming after him at some point. So Ross decided to preemptively diss 50 on wax.
"It boiled down to what really was going on. It wasn't nothing at the time that was personal against 50 Cent, but he was attacking people, and began attacking people closer and closer to me, to a point where I had to make a decision," Ross shared. "I felt I was gonna be next on that list. So I took the offensive."
"N*ggas gotta study history. The mob bosses always get whacked at the end," Ross continued. "Sometimes by someone of lesser value, of lesser importance, you feel me? So, on that note, you gotta understand there's always n*ggas that's willing to make that sacrifice on some real sh*t. When you really step out there, and you want to get into some sh*t, you've got to be on your 'A' game. My goal is to deliver hit records. But don't get it mistaken, we are the muscle--we are the muscle."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am