Thursday, April 28, 2011

Amber Rose Lying About TV Show?



Amber Rose Lying About TV Show?
Amber Rose has been talking loudly and proudly about her new VH1 reality show. According to Rose, the show will be called "Behind Her Shades" and production has already scheduled for the summer. She also is opening a boutique.
Allegedly...
“Well, I also have a reality show that’s gonna come out on VH1 and start filming early June, so that’s gonna be incorporated in the show," Rose says. "My show is going to be an open book of my life and my family and my businesses and its called “Behind Her Shades,” because usually I have shades on and its everything behind them that people don’t know about. But they will learn, and part of that is my shade shop. It’s all vintage frames."
But MTV reports that a VH1 rep said that they had no information on a reality show on the curvy model. Yet another source says the pilot for the series has been shot, but no network has picked it up yet.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am