Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jada Pinkett Smith On Willow



Jada Pinkett Smith On Willow:
In a recent interview, Jada Pinkett Smith addressed the critics of she and her husband Will and their famous offspring. Pinkett says that, despite people thinking that they are 'pimping' their children, she is happy with their family and wishes that she had had the same opportunities her daughter WIllow has today.
"I was the girl hanging out with drug dealers, drinking, messing around. Whatever you think I did, I did worse," she says. "My daughter is a born rebel like me – Willow is so me it’s not true. But being a rebel isn’t a problem, as long as you have someone to guide you, and we are with our kids all the time.[...]We see it as our mission to use that energy, to help them express who they are."
"I tell her all the time that I would like to be 10 again and to go to fashion shows, to perform, act, have all these opportunities," she continued. "I’m blessed to be her guide. She has these opportunities, so why not take them? What is wrong with that?”

1 comment:

Donna said...

I hear everything that you are saying Jada. You and Will make the best couple and have some really beautiful, talent and cool children. Let the haters keep hating they wish they could be in your shoes. To you and your family keep on doing your thing.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am