Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ludacris Shares Album Details



Ludacris Shares Album Details
Ludacris shared some information regarding his forthcoming album, Ludaversal, which is slated to be released early in 2012. The rapper told AllHipHop that he knows doubters may not be ready for where he's going with this album.
"When you hear the album you’ll know," Ludacris said. "People can expect me to take it to a level they know I’m capable of. If anybody has doubts, I have no problem continuing to prove myself. And I have no problem slapping the ones who’re sleeping to make them wake up. It’s about consistency."
"Who else is able to do those and still get on the 'Welcome to My Hood (Remix)' and kill s**t – period? That’s what I think I’ve been able to consistently do," Ludacris added

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am