Friday, April 1, 2011

Nicki Minaj Loves Simon Cowell



Nicki Minaj Loves Simon Cowell
While television producer/host Simon Cowell recently admitted to reaching out to Young Money starlet Nicki Minaj regarding her possible participation with his show "X-Factor," Minaj shared her feelings for the famously surly former "American Idol" host. She didn't give too many details, but gushed over her meeting with Cowell in an interview.
"I can't talk about that, but I love Simon very dearly," Minaj said in her faux British accent. "He's such an amazing man. I had the pleasure of meeting him and my life will never be the same, darling. I told him that. I was absolutely in love with him prior to meeting him. And now that I've met him, it's like I dream about him every night."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am