Monday, April 25, 2011

Soulja Boy Was Sad Over Poor Sales



Soulja Boy Was Sad Over Poor Sales
Nothing makes rappers sadder than when nobody buys their album. Soulja Boy revealed in a recent interview with Complex Magazine that the dismal sales of 2010's DeAndre Waymade him contemplated hanging up his microphone.
Then 50 Cent had to go and open his big mouth.
"[I stopped Twittering when my sales came back because] I just needed to take a break," Soulja Boy said. "I needed to think about things. I needed to evaluate my camp and what was going on in my circle. I had to talk to my family, the label, and my management. I had a big talk with the big bruh 50 Cent. I'm going to forever thank 50 because he guided me. When I was at my lowest point in my career and I just felt like I ain't really want to do this music no more. I was like, 'Man, I'm still young. I made enough money.' My head was on a whole different radar, but he was like, 'Man, you tripping little bro. You've got to keep it going.'"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am