Thursday, May 26, 2011

Amber Rose Still Has Love For Kanye



Amber Rose Still Has Love For Kanye
Amber Rose graces the cover of VIBE this month and talked about her past with Kanye West. According to Rose, there is no animosity between the two and she still feels a connection to West despite her love for her current boyfriend Wiz Khalifa.
"People think me and Kanye are enemies, and we are not enemies. He wants the best for me, still," she said in the magazine. "Let me say this: I still love Kanye. I will always love him as a person. I will always love him for what he's done for me. I still always have that soft spot in my heart for him. I am not in love with him. I do not look at him in a sexual way anymore. I'm in love with someone else. I still love him as a person and want him to find happiness like I did. Everyone deserves that."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTH does she have on?!?!? LMAO!

Anonymous said...

LOL i said the same thing. that bitch ugly

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am