Thursday, May 19, 2011

B.o.B. Finishing His 2nd Album



B.o.B. Finishing His 2nd Album
B.o.B. says that he's hard at work on his follow-up to 2010's Adventures of Bobby Ray. The rapper didn't give too many details and kept mum on the title, but he did say he's been working on it since before his debut was released and he's at the midway point.
"I feel like I'm about halfway through it, and I wouldn't even say because of how many songs I have," said B.o.B in an interview. "It's kinda like as an artist you absorb, it's like a sponge, you absorb it and then you gotta give it back out. I still feel like I got more to put out. I got more to say. So I can record songs all day, but until I get everything out that I want to say, that's pretty much what the wait is...I feel like it's all about timing -- It's the right timing and I haven't revealed the name of the album yet, but I've been working on this since before The Adventures of Bobby Ray, so it's a real special project."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am