Friday, May 27, 2011

Eve Has Advice For Lil Kim



Eve Has Advice For Lil Kim
Rapper Eve has some advice for her fellow 90s rap veteran femcee Lil Kim. The Philly native thinks Kim should stop with the melodramatics and the childish feuding with Nicki Minaj and get back to making great music. To Eve, the entire situation paints Kim in a negative light.
"I need her to stop. If I was Kim's friend, I'd be like, yo. Because she's Kim, period," Eve said in an interview. "So she never has to feed. She shouldn't. It's bad. It's not a good look. If I was her friend, I'd tell her, yo, just come back bigger and better. The best way to get at people is to do you better than you've ever done you. So that's it...I love it."
"You know, it's definitely a nice group of females that's out representing, but because I come from hip-hop, I need more females in hip-hop," she continued. "Nicki definitely is holding the flag down, and a lot of people be wanting me to hate just because that's how girls supposed to do in hip-hop, but I'm loving everything she does. But we need more females, man. There's too much testosterone in the hip-hop game."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eve a fake bitch

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am