Friday, May 20, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Spits Some N.W.A.



Gwyneth Paltrow Spits Some N.W.A.
Gwyneth Paltrow has made a second career out of pronouncing her 'street cred.' The Oscar-winning actress who chums around with Jay-Z and Beyonce recently revealed her love for gangsta rap icons N.W.A. She took her admiration a step further by rapping some of the lyrics to the group's classic "Gangsta, Gangsta" on the BBC, after an interviewer revealed he was unfamiliar with the L.A. quintet's classic Straight Outta Compton.
"[Straight Outta Compton?] It's a classic N.W.A. album," Paltrow told BBC host Graham Norton before he asked her to rap. "You want me to [rap?] There's one word I can't say. OK -- 'Yo, here's a little something about a 'uh' like me, never should have been let out the penitentiary/Ice Cube, I like to say that I'm a crazy motherf*cker from around the way/Since I was a youth, I smoked weed out/Now I'm the motherf*cker that you read about.' [laughs]"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am