Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nas Is Motivated By Young Rappers



Nas Is Motivated By Young Rappers
Nas says that younger stars are motivating him to step his game up and get to work on his upcoming projects. Name-dropping everyone from Kanye to Odd Future, Nas acknowledged that he's eager to see how his new work will fare in the current musical climate.
"I'm happy about music, it's pushing me back into the studio," Nas says. "I just love what's happening [in music]: I love Odd Future, [Lil] Wayne, Drake, 'Ye [and] Rick Ross. It's something that threatens my position. Or it makes me question what I'm going to do next. What kind of impact do I want have now that I've been in the business this long. It's a challenge, it's scary even. But I'm very comfortable. I'm excited to see what comes out of me... I'm ready."

 

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am