Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beanie Sigel Explains His Absence



Beanie Sigel Explains His Absence
Beanie Sigel knows that he's been away for awhile. Despite making constant waves with his apologies and non-apologies to former friend Jay-Z, Sigel hasn't released any music lately. But the Broad Street Bully explained his hiatus recently.
He just wanted to spend time with family.
"I think it's all timing with me. I just had to go back," Sigel said in an interview. "For me, running constantly since I was first came on the business, I never had a chance to sit still. I got kids and everything. I had a couple issues in my life that made me have to sit down, unwillingly, and when I came home, I had a little paper trail. So just that time for me to be with my kids, I was missing out on a lot of things. I just enjoyed that and got comfortable in that zone."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am