Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beyonce On Glastonbury



Beyonce On Glastonbury:
Glastonbury is one of the U.K.'s most celebrated musical festivals. While the venue became famous for alternative rock acts in the 1990s, in recent years, more rap and R&B have taken over the bill. Jay-Z famously played the festival in 2009 and this year, his wife Beyonce gave a dazzling performance for 175,000 in attendance.
"I’m feeling so good," Beyonce said after the show. "I’m completely high. It’s so surreal of what just happened and I wasn’t kidding when I said, “This night was a dream.” I felt like a rock star and the crowd looked like rock stars. I’m just so honored really; this is like a highlight of my career."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am