Thursday, June 16, 2011

Coco Thinks Nicki Minaj's Butt Is Fake?



Coco Thinks Nicki Minaj's Butt Is Fake?
Ice-T's wife Coco has insinuated that Nicki Minaj's famous rump isn't real. Coco told blogger Perez Hilton that she has people that work with Nicki that have said there's something 'different' about her badonkadonk.
"Well, I read that it wasn't," Coco said of Nicki's butt. "Yeah, I thought she came out with it. I heard it from her. Yeah. OK, I've known -- I don't know. We're not even going to go there anymore. Scandal? Right? [laughs] And you know, I say about a lot of stylists, that work with me, and a lot of hair and makeup, they work with me. They touch my body, they're doing stuff all day long. So they're doing that same thing to Nicki Minaj. And they're saying it's a little bit different."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am