Thursday, June 30, 2011

Game Seeks Fan Assistance



Game Seeks Fan Assistance
Rapper The Game is asking fans to help him ghostwrite a verse for his upcoming R.E.D. Album. He says the best contribution will be featured on the project and he will acknowledge the fan who contributed the verse in a video during the song's recording.
"Eh yo, look, I'm looking for another verse for my single 'Red Nation,'" Game said in a video. "I'm going to record my favorite verses on video and share it with the world. For the winner verses, your name and link will pop up during your lyrics so everyone knows your verse was pretty f*cking hot, man and I chose it and now you're the sh*t and your friends are talking about you in school. If you ain't in school, all the homies are talking about you in the hood and if you ain't a n*gga around the hood then all the girls are talking about you in the salon."
"So basically, man, this video will be seen by millions of people all around the world and I mean millions of people are going to see this sh*t," he explained further. "You'll be featured on my Facebook, Twitter, website and Interscope newsletter. Let me tell you about this Interscope newsletter. Lady Gaga be in that motherf*cker."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am