Friday, June 24, 2011

Lil Wayne Brushes Off Justin Bieber



Lil Wayne Brushes Off Justin Bieber
Lil Wayne is a fan of pop sensation Justin Bieber, but he isn't planning on appearing on any of the Beeb's tracks any time soon. Weezy says Bieber constantly asks him to drop a guest verse, but Wayne says he doesn't want to screw up Bieber's formula for success.
"That's my little homie now," Wayne says of The Biebs. "He texts me every night asking me to do [his] d*mn song. That's my n*gga, but I can't do it. Like I said, I don't want to f*ck his sh*t up. But like I said, I want to work with Justin Timberlake. That boy got a voice; that boy can sing. He needs to come back right there on Tha Carter IV."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am