Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Odd Future Linking With Soulja Boy



Odd Future Linking With Soulja Boy
Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All is looking to collaborate with pop rapper Soulja Boy. The offbeat West Coast hip hop collective has reportedly reached out to the multiplatinum rapper. He says they want him on a song.
"Shouts out to Tyler, the Creator, he's chill," Soulja Boy said in an interview. "Shouts out to Taco. I chill with Taco in L.A. Shouts out to the whole Odd Future. The Super 3 from Odd Future, they produced a couple tracks from my last mixtape [1UP]. They doin' they thang and they doin' it originally from the ground up without the label, so salute...They already reached out for me to do a verse on a song. I just gotta do it -- They mess with [West Coast rapper] Lil B. I mess with Lil B. I'd do a song with them."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am