Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bow Wow Admits Having A Daughter

Bow Wow Admits Having A Daughter
Releasing a poorly worded letter to his 'fans' (all seventeen of them), Bow Wow confirmed rumors that he is in fact a new father. He admits he contemplated suicide and couldn't be happier now with his little daughter.
"Let me start off by saying i love my fans. With out yall i wudda been left the game," Bow Wow wrote. "For the past 3 years i been batteling life. Even thought about taking my own. I felt like as a kid i did everything and saw everything too fast which spoiled my adult years. I felt as if i had no purpose to live(Thinking selfishly) until god gave me the illest gift of my life. No lambo, no blk card nuffn ammounts to my lil girl. I waited so long to tell yall the truth because i was nervous on how yall would look at me. Yall know everyone makes a big deal out of everything i do. I wanted to be 1st n let yall know the real. My lil girl is getting BIG fast. i love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder.Even made me treat my mother better, its like it made me into a man over night. Never been a fan of posting pix of my daughter. Reason is because i want my boo boo to have everything i didnt. Want her to be able to cheerlead with her lil friends with out some a**hole sticking his camera all in my lil girl face."
Guess anybody publicity really is good publicity.

1 comment:

victoria edwrads said...

I love bow wow ! I have been the biggest fan since I was 8, I am now 20, I guess that makes me one of the 17. Bow wow is a great person and deserves only the best because he worked to get it! I send my blessings to him and hisnew daughter. Life goes on everyday and everyday everyone is faced with something new! Either its a blesing or a curse. And his daughter is his blessing and a I just want to say that as a fan I wish you the best :)

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am