Monday, July 18, 2011

Bruno Mars Discusses Drug Charge

Bruno Mars Discusses Drug Charge
Singer/songwriter Bruno Mars opened up about his 2010 cocaine charge and the bad publicity that came with it. Mars says the incident cast a dark shadow over his career and he doesn't want it to be a defining moment for him.
"It’s something that I wish would go away," Mars said. "It’s a cloud that constantly follows me no matter how many achievements. I’d like to move on. To show that I’m here for my music. Not to be in a tabloid."
“When people fall is when they’re like, ‘OK. Now I’m here, what’s next? A clothing line?’ That’s not what I’m trying to do," he added. "It’s like, ‘Don’t be a slut. Remember your dream. Do your music and keep it special." "

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am