Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Esther Baxter On Joe Budden

Esther Baxter On Joe Budden:
Joe Budden seems to be racking up better ex-girlfriends. Following another of Budden's former lovers, model Tahiry, appearing on the cover of KING magazine, Budden's most recent ex, the voluptuous Esther Baxter, is now on the cover of the men's magazine. And she wasn't afraid to discuss Budden.
She didn't hesitate to take a few subtle shots at the rapper, either.
“With me, I had no idea who he was, what he did, or any of his music,” Esther told KING. "I thought Swizz Beatz did that song ['Pump It Up'.]"
"I didn’t know anything about his past," she added. "And I judged him by who he was and who he presented himself to me."
Joe Budden's ex's stay throwing salt on dude--Somaya Reece said she didn't know who he was, either. Suuuuuure, girls.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am