Friday, July 8, 2011

Jay-Z Working On Next Album

Jay-Z Working On Next Album
Rapper Jay-Z may be readying fans for the release of his collaborative album with Kanye West; but the Brooklyn legend is also already hard at work on his next solo project. Jay says his follow-up to 2009s Blueprint 3 will not disappoint.
""I know exactly the tone and the whole feel of the [next] album. Its different. Its not weird," Jay said. "They are really f**king good. I can tell you that."
Jay also added that he wanted the album to be done before his Roc Nation signees J. Cole and Jay Electronica release their albums.
"Hopefully," he responded with a chuckle. "I don't play that. We all competing for the same mind share. J. Cole and Jay Electronica are both making inspiring music."
"I never had two songs this early before my [current] project came out," he added.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am