Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kelly Rowland Bares All



Kelly Rowland Bares All
Singer Kelly Rowland took it all off for VIBE for this month's cover. The former Destiny's Child star became the latest starlet to pose topless for the magazine--following Keyshia Cole and Ciara.
Rowland also opened up about the mixed feelings she had leaving longtime manager Matthew Knowles. The singer did admit that she was relieved--but also depressed--about the decision.
"I did [feel relieved], but I also felt like, ‘Oh my God, what have I done?!’" she admitted. "I stayed in the house for two days. I was sad. It was like a funeral. I had to deaden that situation in order to start fresh. That’s a very long time to have the same manager and the same label."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am