Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nas & Kanye's Jewelry Rivalry

Nas & Kanye's Jewelry Rivalry
Nas shared in a recent interview that he personally motivated fellow rapper Kanye West to get more and more outlandish with his jewelery. The Queensbridge legend said that he told 'Ye to get a little bolder with his chains and West stepped up to the challenge with an Egyptian piece he began sporting last year.
"I never finished it, Jacob [the Jeweler] went to jail," Nas said referring to a medallion. "He went to jail and ain't get the chance to finish it. I took it out early. Kanye [West] called me like, 'You told me to step my chain game up.' I said, 'You right, you right.' That n*gga came out with the overkill. I said, 'Yeah, n*gga, kill 'em.' My n*gga Ye gettin' 'em with the chain, boy! Egyptian. Original black man."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am