Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rich Hill Inks Deal With Warner Bros.

Rich Hill Inks Deal With Warner Bros.
Underground rapper Rich Hil has landed a major label deal with Warner Bros. Records. The up-and-comer has released several acclaimed mixtapes and posted a video online of him going to the label's New York City headquarters to sign the deal.
The rapper popped a mini-bottle of champagne to celebrate his latest accomplishment.
“First of all, I didn’t imagine I’d ever make it to 21. But I made it. I gotta work harder than I ever worked. This is crazy,” he says. “I work hard a lot of the time. That’s all I care about, working. I’m working right f***ing now.”

FYI This is Major. I've known Rich since he was 14/15 watch him grow this is really awesome

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am