Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rihanna Wants To Be Dominated In Bed



Rihanna Wants To Be Dominated In Bed
Rihanna is a superstar, but she says she would prefer to have a man that can dominate her when she's not prancing around onstage in tiny outfits. The singer says she likes to have a man that let her 'be a woman' in the bedroom.
“I play a very dominant role in my life, in every aspect of it," Rihanna says. "And I like to feel like a lady still, at some point. I feel like that’s the time when a guy really gets to be a man, and I get to be a woman. And if I’m being a man in the bedroom too, there’s nothing really in it for me.”

6 comments:

Damien H. Hodge said...

Is she taking apps??? Just sayin'!

Anonymous said...

if she is a man in the bedroom that means that she isnt a woman to begin with

Kay ray said...

@ anonymous - ur a hater

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous. It's not exactly like it's an outfit you put on for work.

Anonymous said...

I VOLUNTEER TO GIVE OLE GIRL A HELPING HAND.

Imani Wisdom said...

SHE AIN'T LYING. DOMINATE, DOMINATE, DOMINATE! THAT'S THE AMERICAN WAY!!!

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am