Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wiz Khalifa On His Career:

Wiz Khalifa On His Career:
Wiz Khalifa shared his perspective on his career up to this point and his approach going forward. The rapper says he's not content to remain locked in anyone's box. He's going to continue to push and diversify his sound.
“I just been working a lot. Just really finding myself and my own sound and you know putting my diversity out there and not letting anybody put me in a box or let people’s expectations guide what I do,” he said. “Really, just do what I feel and what makes me happy. Even the albums that I put out before, the ‘Say Yeah’s and stuff like that that I did, that was me letting people know that I’m more than just a rapper. I’m making music, I make songs, I’m down to make hits.”
“I mean, everything that I do, I try to do something different, try to make it different from the last," Wiz said. "Really, just the transition has been learning the game, learning how to make other people happy as well as fulfilling all my needs, too. It’s everywhere. Just life, in general. Living, interacting with different people, hearing different people’s points of views. You gotta be sensitive to everything around you and just always be inspired. You just gotta be open.”

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am