Thursday, August 18, 2011

Big Sean Has No Beef With Drake



Big Sean Has No Beef With Drake
Just a few days after Drake downplayed any hostility between he and Big Sean, Sean himself has reiterated that there is no problem between the two young stars. Drake gave Sean a shoutout during a recent show and Sean says that the two are cool.
"Drake is my homie, he just shouted me out a few days ago," Sean said. “As far as that flow thing goes, he just borrowed an element of a flow that I made up in '09 on [my mixtape] 'Uknow Big Sean.' That same cadence I used, he used on the song 'Forever.'"
But Sean said Drake gave credit.
"But he admitted [it,]" Sean added. "He was like, 'Yo I got that style from Big Sean.'"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am