Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Drake's Skills Have Improved



Drake's Skills Have Improved
Drake's latest single "Headlines" is making noise, but the Young Money rapper says the song is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of quality. Drake says the rest of his upcomingTake Care album will be his best work yet. And his rhymes are stronger this time around.
"By no means is it the best song on my album, it's really just the song for this moment, right now," Drake said about his "Headlines" single. "This is really, in my opinion, my best project...There's a lot of songs on it. Although people encourage me like, 'Oh, do 11, 12 songs,' I think there's going to be probably 18 songs on it. It's very reminiscent of 'So Far Gone' but the production has stepped up like 10 notches. I feel like I've gotten better at rapping, so I'm really excited for people to hear the bars."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am