Monday, August 8, 2011

Game Angered Kanye?



Game Angered Kanye?
Game spoke on the current state of his friendship with Kanye West in a recent interview. The two collaborated on tracks in the past, but Game says their working relationship may have soured after he took some verbal shots at Amber Rose while she was still dating Kanye.
"I dunno, I think I dissed Amber Rose while she was with [Kanye] and I think that kinda tainted our relationship a little bit," Game told Sway. "I reached out to Kanye at the beginning of the album and I seen him in L.A. He said he was gonna give me some beats, but he never did."
"I didn't take it personal," he added. "I got nothing but love for 'Ye and the things that we did in the past."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am