Wednesday, August 3, 2011

J. Lo Talks About Her Breakup



J. Lo Talks About Her Breakup
Jennifer Lopez is breaking her silence regarding her divorce from her husband of seven years, Marc Anthony. J. Lo's romantic failures are well-documented, but the diva says sometimes a person just has to do what's best for them.
"I'm a hopeless romantic and passionate person when it comes to love," Lopez explains, describing the passage that has brought her to her current state of mind. "It's not that I didn't love myself before. Sometimes we don't realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself--if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am