Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kreayshawn Not Dating Drake



Kreayshawn Not Dating Drake
Kreayshawn is downplaying rumors that she and fellow rapper Drake have any kind of romantic relationship. The Web has been swarming with speculation that the two have some type of history following Drake's flirtatious call-in to a Kreayshawn radio interview last week.
She says the talk is just that--talk.
"No, that's not my boo thing," Kreay laughingly said in an interview. "We're cute. Like I said, me and him, we're both cute. We could be cute. But, I'm not trying to snatch Rihanna's [boo] or nothing like that. You know, I don't know if the rumors is true, I'm a busy woman anyway...People are already tweeting the 'Drake and Kreayshawn, uh-oh, Rihanna's with him.' I'm like, people can't be friends? Whatever. He cute. I'm cute. I just feel like me and him relate a lot just from coming up quick..."

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That photo ain't Kreayshawn fools, That's Lil Debbie get your shit together .

Anonymous said...

And Kreayshawn is not cute!!! She is butt. Do people really think shes cute I mean really???

Anonymous said...

@Amanda lil debbie and kreayshawn is the same chick so get your facts straight fool lmao

Anonymous said...

She light-skin thats all they see. They give a damn how she look or what type of chick she is

Anonymous said...

No that picture is dj lil Debbie. Kreayshawn is just one person, not a group.

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am