Friday, August 12, 2011

Meagan Good Dismisses Rumor



Meagan Good Dismisses Rumor
Meagan Good is clarifying rumors that she was pulled over for a DUI after celebrating her 30th birthday party in Los Angeles this past weekend. Good said she was not intoxicated and wasn't being pulled over for drunk driving.
"For the record all … I DID NOT get a DUI," Good said. "I got pulled over because the valet turned my lights off. Once they found out I was leaving my own birthday party, they insisted I must of had at least a drink and expressed they’d feel more comfortable with someone else driving me home."
"I definitely wasn’t gonna argue with that because I recognize God’s grace when I see it," she continued. "And whether I had one drink or five drinks, the law says zero drinks so I’m thanking God I got through my 30th and praising God for the grace only he can give!"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am