Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tech N9ne Challenges Nicki Minaj



Tech N9ne Challenges Nicki Minaj
Tech N9ne is challenging Nicki Minaj. The indie rap star says that he's signed way more women's breasts than Minaj--who has become famous for autographing cleavage. Tech says he's signed more because he's more open to his fans.
Of course he is. Who wouldn't be?
"I think I sign way more t*tties than Nicki Minaj because I'm way more accessible," Tech explained in an interview. "I have meet-and-greets and sh*t. I don't know what she does. They probably hide her away. I have rapid fans. She has a lot of fans too. They wear pink wigs and sh*t. I'd sign her t*tties with my tongue. I think I've signed way more t*tties than Nicki Minaj though. I don't even know how many t*tties she's signed but I guarantee you I probably sign more."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am