Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wale and Kid CuDi Reunite



Wale and Kid CuDi Reunite
Rappers Wale and Kid CuDi ended their feud earlier this year, and now the friends-turned-enemies-turned-friends again have collaborated on the track “Focused” from Wale's upcoming album, Ambition.
"We're 23 years old at this time, we're trying to figure it all out," Wale said of he and CuDi's friendship. "We went from not having sh-- to having money at our disposal, so it kind of f---ed up our friendship. He doesn't smoke as much anymore, but his name is Scott."
The two rappers reconciled via Twitter several months ago.
“I was like, 'Sup, man, how you been?' He said, 'I been good, man. I just wanted to get right to it: I know I've been acting kind of f---ed up and weird,' and this that and a third and all that other personal sh--. He threw that out there, and we just made amends. The next morning, he called me like, 'I just wanted to let you know I wasn't high or anything when I called you. I really meant it.'"

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am