Monday, August 8, 2011

Young Jeezy Announces Mixtape



Young Jeezy Announces Mixtape
Rapper Young Jeezy is still prepping his fourth album TM103: Hustlerz Ambition for its September release, but in the meantime, the Atlanta star is dropping another mixtape to whet fans appetites for new music. Jeezy has announced that "The Real Is Back 2" will be released sometime next week.
Jeezy is re-teaming with DJ Drama for the sequel to his hit tape from earlier this May.
"'The Real is Back 2' - what if I told you that?" he said. "That was [an] unoffcial [announcement], but I'm saying it. Take it how you want to take it; I said it, I might mean it. [As] a matter of fact, I know I mean 'cus I said it. 'The Real is Back 2' - give me a week...three days, that's all I need."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am