Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Big Sean Wants Adele



Big Sean Wants Adele?
Big Sean expressed his admiration for soul singer Adele in a recent interview. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper praised Adele's music and voice, gushing over how great she is and how she's 'unmatched' in current music. He even said he'd go out with the vocalist.
"I'd really like to work with Adele. She never compromises her sound for anything. She reminds me of Motown and it's straight number one. Her voice is unmatched and it's the sort of music people sample - the best ever," Sean said. "I love Adele, I love her so much. I know she's my age, I would even date her."
Smells like a collaboration for that sophomore album, Sean.

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am