Friday, September 16, 2011

Big Sean Wants To Be A Role Model




G.O.O.D. Music's Big Sean says that his image is a priority as he's focused on being a strong role model for youth. Despite the fact that the rapper has been involved in a sexual assault case in New York, he's adamant in wanting to set a good example.
But he acknowledges that he has made mistakes and will continue to do so.
"I want to be a role model, man," he says. "I want to be an example of following your dreams and to keep inspiring people. I'm ready for that responsibility...But I want to be a human role model. Humans make mistakes. Mistakes can be the greatest teacher sometimes -- the power to creatively respond to your situation. That's what I'm learning. I want to learn and teach at the same time."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am