Thursday, September 8, 2011

Drake Is 'Confident' In New Album

Drake's 2010 debut album, Thank Me Later was one of the most highly-anticipated hip hop debuts in recent years. The Young Money star seems to not have as much pressure on him as he prepares his sophomore project, Take Care, for release next month. Drake claims that his confidence is at an all-time high.
He's been recording the album in his hometown.
"I've been in Toronto the longest time since I started my career, I've been there for four months," Drake revealed in an interview. "The album is a genuine reflection of my life past and my life present, and I have a line on the album where I say, 'I feel like I was numb to it last year, but I think I feel it now more than ever.' That's the best way I can paint the picture for you for this album."
"I got to reconnect with a lot of people I haven't seen in years," he continued. "I got to see my family a lot, it stirred up a lot of emotions that I probably wouldn't have had if I'd been on the road traveling everywhere. It's almost there. I got some great things, I'm very excited. I'm [the] most confident I've ever been, including 'So Far Gone,' including any mixtape."

No comments:

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am

Quincy Harris Live Fox 29 7:00am - 10:am